July 3rd, 2013 •
Comments Off on Top 5 Questions When choosing your BE 6000
Ready to get started? Here are five questions to ask your technology partner:
- Do you specialize in working with small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs)
- What do I need to add to my network?
- How can I minimize my overall costs?
- What happens if there’s a problem? Ask your partner detailed questions about the support he or she can offer after the sale.
- What do we need to do to prepare? Before the installation, ask your partner what information—about your network, users, business procedures, and security requirements—he or she needs from you to make the network upgrade go as smoothly as possible. Also ask your partner what are the common oversights or challenges businesses like yours face when upgrading their networks, and how you should prepare for them.